About the role:
In this role, you will be joining the Hertz Social Media Community Care team and respond to customer messages via key social channels: Facebook, Twitter, Yelp, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, etc. You will respond and resolve customer issues and provide a positive interactive experience across all Hertz brands on social channels. You will be asked to maintain and improve upon current industry best response times during prime social hours. The goal of this position is to engage our customers with positive dialogue to further brand loyalty. You will be part of a new team located in our World Headquarters in Estero, Florida in an environment which prides itself on recognizing and rewarding top performers.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Entry level customer service experience, especially with written responses.
- Solid understanding of and experience with how each social channel works and how to use it to interact with customers.
- Excellent written communication skills: writing, grammar, spelling, copy-editing.
- Computer literate with ability to learn new applications quickly.
- Positive attitude with proven ability to work well with teams.
- Able to empathize with people, make decisions according to internal guidelines, and communicate company policies in informal courteous style.
- Ability to make quick and correct decisions under pressure.
- Team oriented, flexible, and focused on completing projects in a timely manner.
- Serve as a key member of the team, actively monitoring social communities to address issues, ascertain various levels of issues and in our brand voice and tone.
Two shifts are available- day and night
Hertz is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status or domestic partnership status, disability, protected veteran status or military status, genetic information, or any other category protected under applicable law. Hertz is committed to taking affirmative steps to promote the employment and advancement of minorities, women, persons with disabilities and protected veterans.