Hertz runs on an efficient back office operation and the Back Office Specialist I position is key to keeping Hertz efficient while reducing cost and improving the overall Hertz experience for our customers.
- Verify vehicle maintenance and recall documentation for accuracy, to ensure we are providing a safe vehicle to our customers .
- Work closely with the Maintenance and HLE teams to release holds timely to maximize the rentable fleet.
- Resolve computer-based and phone inquiries from both vendors and internal customers
- Process requests from the field to aid them with the correct process as outlined in our procedures
- Complete field requests for user access
- Review purchasing inquiries and provide guidance to the field
- Reconcile and advise field on outstanding purchasing issues
- Reconcile digital bank records
- Assist with special administrative projects as needed
High School Degree (or equivalent)
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with a variety of tasks.
- Ability to demonstrate professionalism, enthusiasm, and outstanding communication skills.
- Previous customer service.
- Strong time management and organizational skills are required
- Computer literate and detailed orientated.
- Financial and business acumen
- Customer service resolution practices
- Excellent communication techniques
- Analysis and report modeling experience
- Highly organized
- Work in a fast paced environment with a variety of tasks. Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong PC proficiency including the entire Microsoft Office Suite with an emphasis on Excel
- Customer service aptitude - Ability to address and resolve customer service issues
- Flexible and able to adapt to changes
- Show a high level of ownership, accountability and initiative.
- Proven experience of working well within a team
- Demonstrate good written and oral communication skills.
- Minimum typing speed of 30 wpm and 10-key experience
- Ability to communicate in English clearly and proficiently. Candidates fluent in other languages are encouraged to apply
Hertz is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status or domestic partnership statu