As an (ERS) Emergency Roadside Assistance Agent, you will be the first point of contact for our rental customers in need of assistance regarding the condition or operation of their Hertz vehicle. Our paid training program, mentors and supervisors will guide you and inspire you to go above and beyond our customers’ expectations.
- Serious about your next career choice - not just looking for a “job”
- Love dealing with people and a have friendly disposition
- Thrive under pressure and stay calm
- Accept that change is a constant
- Willing to work in a call center for at least 18 months
- World-wide leader in the rental car industry with more than 36,000 employees
- Over 1,000 employees in the OKC metro
- In business for 100 years and counting
- Unlimited growth for career-minded individuals
Full Time Agents are offered:
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance plan options after 60 days of employment
- 401(k) with company match
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Free on-site workout facilities
- On-site café offering healthy food choices
- Volunteer opportunities and community involvement
This is a fast paced, challenging and rewarding position that requires passion, a commitment to helping others and delivering more to our customers than they expect. The successful candidate in this role will:
- Answer Emergency Roadside Service inquiries in a Call Center environment
- Actively listen to customers and identify solutions to vehicle issues
- Document vehicle issues into a case management system
- Contact and dispatch towing vendors to obtain needed services to assist customers
- Interact with Hertz field locations to secure an exchange vehicle, as needed.
- Make outbound calls to law enforcement, fire, and other emergency personnel to ensure customers’ safety, as needed
- Track disabled vehicles and ensure their return to Hertz
- Navigate multiple computer applications to provide information to customers with best in class service
- Provide a high level of friendly customer care in a professional environment
- Last, but not least, be an awesome ambassador for the Hertz brands
This department operates 24/7. You must be able to work any shift, any day including weekends and holidays for consideration.
- High School Graduate or equivalent required
- Some college courses a plus
- An amazingly friendly attitude and zest for life
- Mechanical knowledge of automobiles a plus
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Must have good problem solving, decision making and judgement skills
Hertz is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.
Hertz is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status or domestic partnership status, disability, protected veteran status or military status, genetic information, or any other category protected under applicable law. Hertz is committed to taking affirmative steps to promote the employment and advancement of minorities, women, persons with disabilities and protected veterans.