Hertz Car Rental in the Aspen Airport is now hiring Full-time Customer Sales Reps!!
Employee Incentives include:
-Complete Benefits Package: medical, dental, vision, and 401k
-Employee discount and for friends and family
-Monthly Bus Pass reimbursement
-Paid time off
$17.60 an hour plus sales bonus/commissions!
The Counter Sales Representative is an essential member of the airport location team and is the brand ambassador, providing the fastest, easiest, and most valued experience to our customers. The Counter Sales Representative provides attentive, courteous service to understand the customer's travel needs, promote Hertz's products and services and resolve issues.
- Provide world class customer service by managing the rentals and returns process, in compliance with Hertz's policies and procedures
- Personally welcome customers using with a pleasant greeting, assist in answering questions in a friendly manner
- Resolve customer issues and concerns professionally using effective customer service techniques
- Effectively communicate and offer ancillary products and services to enhance customer’s travel experience
- Emphasis on selling and revenue maximization on core products such as, but limited to, options to waive customer's responsibility of damage, fuel options and vehicle upsells
- Answer telephone calls in a timely manner in accordance with best practices and policy standards
- Liaise with various Hertz departments
- Achieve personal sales goals while supporting the goals of the team
- Answer questions and provide directions in a courteous and expeditious manner
- Qualify and process customer rentals with accuracy and attention to detail
- Accurately record the customer's information to complete the rental record and maintain all paperwork associated with the rental
- Maintain appearance appropriate for providing best in class customer service in accordance with established guidelines
- Drive continuous improvement by communicating customer feedback to team and engaging in action planning to improve operational performance and customer satisfaction
- Keep work area organized and free of clutter
- High School diploma or equivalent
- A minimum of one year of sales or customer experience in a high volume or service oriented environment
- Passion for customer service and attention to detail - Goes the extra mile
- Proven strong sales and closing skills and the ability to friendly, engaging manner
- Motivated to achieve and exceed targeted goals
- Strong computer proficiency, including typing skills and the ability to navigate through multiple computer systems
- Proficiency in English
- Good communication skills both written and oral. Communicate in English clearly and proficiently. Candidates fluent in other languages are encouraged to apply
- Work in a fast paced environment with a variety of tasks. Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrate professionalism and interpersonal skills
- Proven experience of working well within a team
- 100% customer focus, with proven experience within a customer facing environment
- Work flexible shifts including weekends and holidays; and work overtime as required
- Work outdoors during all weather conditions
- Stand for long periods of time
Hertz is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.
Hertz is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status or domestic partnership status, disability, protected veteran status or military status, genetic information, or any other category protected under applicable law. Hertz is committed to taking affirmative steps to promote the employment and advancement of minorities, women, persons with disabilities and protected veterans.