Maintenance / General Maintenance / Camping Resort
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts Harrisburg, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This position is located at the Hersheypark Camping Resort in Hershey, PA.
This position is responsible for maintaining clean and safe conditions of the buildings and grounds at the Hersheypark Camping Resort.
Maintenance II employees will have the opportunity to progress to a Maintenance III position respectively based on experience and skill level.
- Maintenance to include but not limited to: lighting, electric, plumbing, light carpentry
- Operation of equipment, including but not limited to lawn mowers, string trimmers, chain saws, hedge saws and other miscellaneous machinery
- Picking up trash
- Cleaning firepits
- Fill Propane & RV Tanks
- Respond to guest calls
- Assisting Maintenance I & III with tasks as needed
- Assist Grounds Maintenance with grounds keeping tasks (to include weeding and watering) as needed
- Other duties as assigned by manager/supervisor
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- One year experience as a Maintenance I or one year of related work experience
- Working knowledge of small hand tools in the fields of lighting, plumbing, electric and carpentry
- Organizational skills
- Positive, professional employee and guest relations skills
- Capable of working alone and as a team. Must be a self-starter
- Ability to handle multiple priorities at once
- Ability to understand instructions, both written and verbal
- Physical requirements include complete mobility and good physical conditioning, good hearing and vision, and ability to tolerate heat and working in adverse weather conditions
- Ability to stand, walk, squat, lift and climb ladders; must be able to stand/walk at least 90% of shift
- Ability to work in confined spaces
- Ability to operate a tractor with fork lift and other attachments and golf cart
- Ability to operate both small and large equipment
- Proper footwear must be provided by employee, uniform shirts will be supplied
- Must be able to push/pull/lift a maximum of 60 lbs.
- Exposure to machinery, lawn equipment and fuels
- Ability to safely use chemicals in and around the work place meeting OSHA standards
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We offer a number of desirable career paths for motivated individuals who are attracted to our guest-focused, service-minded, and character-centered culture. Some of our employees have grown up here; their first job was with us. Others have joined our team right out of college, mid-career, or after retirement. What we all have in common is a commitment to our founder Milton Hershey's legacy of excellence. We invite you to join us in Hershey The Sweetest Place On Earth.
Check out our employment opportunities online at www.HersheyJobs.com.
Hershey Entertainment & ResortsWhy Work Here?
Amazing company values and core purpose of providing value to the Milton Hershey School!
We are a leader in the entertainment and hospitality industry. Behind our award winning properties are people with one mutual goal to extend the legacy of our founder by helping families and guests create lasting memories in Hershey, The Sweetest Place on Earth. Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is proud to help fulfill the dream of our founder, Milton S. Hershey, by providing value to The Milton Hershey School, the largest home and school in the world for children in need. We offer a number of desirable career paths for motivated individuals who are attracted to our guest-focused, service-minded, and character-centered culture. Some of our employees have grown up here; their first job was with us. Others have joined our team right out of college, mid-career, or after retirement. What we all have in common is a commitment to our founder Milton Hershey's legacy of excellence. We invite you to join us in Hershey The Sweetest Place On Earth. Check out our employment opportunities online at www.HersheyJobs.com.
1200 Sweet StHarrisburg, PA