Opportunity: Maintenance Technician
Perform preventative and repair maintenance work to ensure hotel is maintained according to established quality and sustainability standards while treating guests in a warm and friendly manner.
Potential Career Path
Engineer - Chief Engineer - Engineering Supervisor
- Assist with preventative maintenance and complete work orders related to replacing and repairing ceiling tiles, sheet-rock and wallpaper.
- Install or repair sheet rock and other wall coverings.
- Paint designated areas and items.
- Replace basic electrical fixtures, light switches, receptacles, light bulbs and fixtures.
- Perform minor plumbing functions.
- Focus on guest satisfaction scores and work toward increasing departmental and overall guest satisfaction.
- Follow Service Recovery Guidelines.
- Maintain the curb appeal including but not limited to snow removal, lawn care, gardening and trash removal.
- Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHM's EarthView program.
- Practice safe work habits, wear protective safety equipment and comply with MSDS and OSHA standards.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- High School diploma and Trade school course work in related field preferred.
- Previous maintenance experience or equivalent training required.
- Work schedule varies and may include working on holidays and weekends and alternate shifts.
- Requires standing for extended periods, walking, pushing, lifting up to 50 pounds, bending and reaching, kneeling, stooping, crawling and climbing.
People Are Our Capability - Hearts That Serve - Only Excellence - Stay Nimble - Own It
UltiPro Location Description: 3133 NE Shute Rd. Hillsboro Oregon 97124 US
External Company Name: Hersha Hospitality Management, LP
External Company URL: www.hershahotels.com
Post End Date: 3/31/2020