Reports To: Operations Supervisor
The Mission of This Position: Execute the delivery of effective and uniform digital marketing services that exceed client expectations.
Objectives for This Position:
1. On a weekly basis, deliver all tasks on time with Supervisor satisfaction of at least 95% by participating in open communication with other employees.
2. On a weekly basis, ensure that 85% of time is allocated to billable client activities.
3. On a weekly basis, achieve progress for each client toward their marketing/business goals as defined in the client strategy document.
Competencies We Look For:
HONEST – We do what we agreed to do, when we agreed to do it.
PASSIONATE – We are passionate about what we do and the work we provide to clients.
DYNAMIC – We are in a consistent state of activity and thrive in controlled chaos.
RESPONSIVE – We are comfortable shifting our focus as the marketing industry demands.
ENTREPRENEURIAL – We are always working with an optimistic mindset, striving to build something bigger.
Traits We Look For:
- Self-starter who takes initiative on their own.
- Self-directed in learning new products and tools that our clients require.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Comfortable working virtually.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- At least one year of digital marketing experience.
- Proven work experience producing content for social media, blogs, email marketing, and other digital content.
- A strong working knowledge of digital marketing platforms and tools including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, WordPress, MailChimp, etc.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Market client products and services by implementing digital marketing campaigns. Develops marketing content for various platforms:
• Blog and articles for WordPress websites
• Articles for email marketing, distribution using MailChimp and/or ConstantContact
• Content updates for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn
Distributes content across various platforms:
• Publish blogs and articles on WordPress websites
• Build and distribute emails using MailChimp and/or ConstantContact
• Schedule social media updates for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn using third-party scheduling tools such as Buffer and HootSuite
• Boost Facebook posts
2. Designs basic graphics using Canva templates for use on various platforms including client websites, social media and email marketing.
3. Continually develops a working knowledge of the marketing industry’s top communication tools including but not limited to: social media sites, email marketing platforms, WordPress, etc. Understands how these tools can best be utilized in a marketing campaign to achieve results.
4. Works closely with other employees to implement marketing campaigns.
5. Keeps promotional materials ready by coordinating with other employees. For example, having holiday-themed materials ready for distribution.
6. Works with other employees as needed for campaign updates.
7. Utilizes internal communicate tools such as slack to keep all employees updated on the status of projects and campaigns.
8. Use all internal systems as necessary.
9. Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading industry publications.
10. Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a part-time, sub-contractor position estimated to be 20 hours per week. This position will work virtually.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that re required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and actives may change at any time with or without notice.
Our team is comprised of self-starters and life-long learners who thrive in an evolving industry. We emphasize on-going training and development to retain and promote from within.
Hersh PR and MarketingWith an entrepreneurial spirit and a proven system for business growth, we excel at translating strategy into actionable marketing plans that achieve results. Our team is comprised of self-starters and life-long learners who thrive in an evolving industry. We emphasize on-going training and development to retain and promote from within.