Job Title: Life Coach
1. Bachelor’s, Master’s degree, licensed and/or certified in behavioral health and addiction related field.
2. Knowledge and experience in substance use disorder and recovery related services.
3. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
4. Demonstrated ability to develop, create, and implement health and wellness and recovery oriented plans.
1. Conduct guest health and wellness assessments using relevant guest information from family, medical, pharmacological, and clinical (if applicable) resources.
2. Develop wellness plans that include recovery support services, fitness, meditation, mindfulness, and other related holistic modalities.
3. Communicate with other health professionals (if applicable) and or coaches to provide coordination and help develop individual wellness plans.
4. Facilitate educational groups.
5. Monitor guests participation in recovery support groups, health and wellness activities and modify their plansaccordingly.
6. Implement recreational programs for individuals receiving services.
7. Document guest health and wellness progress and coaching sessions in established formats
8. Develop continuing care plans that include health and wellness resources and link to these resources.
9. Adhere to Herren Wellness policy and procedures to ensure compliance with relevant requirements.
10. Attend staff meetings, trainings and other job-specific events as required
11. Present a positive role model for health and wellness and actively work towards continued improvement in the delivery of these activities.
The Life Coach reports to the Executive Director.