Warehouse Laborer (Part-Time)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Bringing Home Your Work Never Tasted So Good!
Bringing Home Your Work Never Tasted So Good! Herr Foods Inc. is the largest privately owned salty snack food manufacturer and distributor based in Nottingham, PA and we think our 1600+ employees are pretty spectacular! We are committed to making our Herr’s family business an enjoyable and safe place to work.
Hours: FLEXIBLE schedule- Monday- Saturday
Schedule: FLEXIBLE hours available from 7 am to 5 pm daily
Pay: Starting Rate of $14.60 depending on experience
Bonus: Eligible for up to $125 sign on bonus, and $500 referral bonus
General warehouse duties and responsibilities of receiving in products, unloading tractor trailers, as well as picking and sorting of Herrs products to support to the sales branch’s daily activities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Sorts and places material or products on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as product code or display type.
- Assembles Route Sales People’s orders from stock and places orders on pallets, or conveys orders to be stacked at each dock.
- Maintains accurate inventory, by verifying incoming and outgoing products.
- Opens bales, crates, and other containers.
- Collects and sorts used cardboard and disposes of trash.
- Perform housekeeping and up-keep inside and outside of the facility.
- Able to read, write, understand and speak English
- Display common sense, understanding, working knowledge of product codes and warehouse procedures
- Must possess a valid driver’s license in the current state of residence
- Constantly reaching and using fine manipulation
- Frequently walking, bending, squatting, balancing and lifting and carrying up to 25 lbs
- Occasionally lifting and carrying up to 50 pounds
- Minimally sitting, kneeling, crawling, and climbing
Herr Foods Inc. offers various part-time benefits including MetLife voluntary benefits, 401k and profit-sharing accounts, as well as competitive pay with room to progress within the company.
Any questions about this position or any others, please contact the Human Resources department at 610-932-6500 or email@example.com
Herr Foods Inc.is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer M/F/Veterans/Disabilities
Herr Foods Inc
AddressSomerset County, NJ
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Herr Foods Inc