Hernon Manufacturing Orlando, FL
- Posted: 20 days ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision
Hernon Formulating Services, located in Sanford, Florida is seeking an Controls Engineer to be part of our team.
Primary responsibilities will include designing, part definition, purchasing and drafting of electrical system both simple and complex. A successful candidate will be able to support the building process of electrical systems, products, and components and will be able to troubleshoot electrical, mechanical and software issue in electrical systems/machines.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Develop and install electrical components and systems
- Assess and modify existing systems
- Troubleshoot electro-mechanical system designs
- Research and document test results
- Track project time lines to complete tasks on schedule
- Ensure reliable operation of equipment
- PLC / HMI programming experience
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or proven experience in electrical drafting and wiring of complex systems and software development
- Previous experience in electrical engineering or other related fields
- Familiarity with electrical test equipment
- Familiarity with building and wiring electrical equipment both simple and complex
- Knowledge of electrical design standards
- Excellent electrical system troubleshooting skills and root cause analysis skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Direct Experience with AutoCad and AutoCad Electrical in making 2D Electrical drawings
- Direct PLC Programming Experience
- AB, Siemens, B&R, Unitronix
Hernon ManufacturingWhy Work Here?
Hernon Manufacturing’s objective is to continuously improve our products and services to meet our customer’s needs. We offer many benefits.
This company is a leading manufacturer of adhesives, sealants, UV LED curing lights and precision dispensing equipment for customers in the U.S. and internationally, with a network of distributors and partners throughout the world. This company is heavily invested in advanced technology and has earned numerous patents, keeping the company in the forefront of innovative design and rapid product development.
121 Tech DriveOrlando, FL