Senior Administrative Assistant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Hermes Landscaping has been a premier full-service landscaping provider throughout Kansas City for over 50 years! Come work where the outdoors is part of our everyday, and culture and people are the hallmark of who we are. At Hermes, passion and creativity collide to create timeless and breathtaking landscapes and hardscapes.
Note from the Hiring Manager
I am looking for someone who loves to drive a project from start to finish. They communicate across all people to get buy in and can dig down to respond with realistic solutions. They bring a fresh perspective, the push to think through possible roadblocks and then forge ahead. They have a desire to be supportive to their teammates and work together to make a difference for the organization as a unit.
The Senior Administrative Assistant will work closely with our Administrative Supervisor to support activities as directed by the CEO and other departments. Using their management skills, they will create plans to efficiently reach targeted milestones and deadlines. This position will be responsible for duties that touch multiple departments and operates as a champion for processes, solutions and people.
The Team Member We Need
The ideal candidate is highly organized, focused and productive. This individual thrives in a fast-paced environment and is very detail oriented, proficient with Excel and possesses strong project management skills. They will be a diplomatic doer and thinker who is able to conduct research, quickly synthesize information and drive consistent follow through.
Responsibilities Include But are Not Limited To
- Exercises extensive knowledge of business processes to establish achievable project parameters.
- Extensive research in support of planning, development and implementation of strategic decisions to meet organizational objectives.
- Create appropriate governance processes to standardize, streamline and automate best practices in schedule management, reporting, etc.
- Ensure consistent delivery of processes and procedures across multiple departments.
- Responsible for development and documentation of current and future processes.
- Performs varied administrative duties requiring judgment, initiative and knowledge of functions in support of multiple executive level staff or business divisions.
- Prepares reports from information selected and extrapolated from different sources using independent judgment to create or obtain pertinent data.
- Schedules appointments; assembles necessary background material for scheduled meetings; makes arrangements for meetings, travel and conferences as required.
- Responds to requests requiring detailed knowledge of office procedures and/or the business division that may require the collection of information from files or other departments.
- Function as operational systems champion, demonstrating and encouraging adoption and utilization as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or 5-7 years’ experience working in a Senior Project Manager Role or Senior Administrative Management role
- Paralegal experience preferred
- Keen administrative talents
- Analytical abilities
- Ability to plan and solve problems with effective solutions
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Can prioritize and complete projects timely
We offer a competitive salary with bonus opportunities, health insurances, 401K, paid time off and more.
Hermes Landscaping is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Must be authorized to work in the United States.
AddressOverland Park, KS
BusinessView all jobs at Hermes Landscaping
Get fresh Landscape Supervisor jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.