We are currently seeking an experienced Sales Support Specialist to join our team in our Miramar, FL 33025 location.
Who We Are:
Herman – We provide professional Audio-Visual products, procurement services and labor resources to systems integrators in the commercial AV and broadcast industries. With two distinct and complementary divisions - Herman Pro AV and Herman Integration Services – Herman is the single source for industry leading products, procurement and supply chain solutions, as well as technical labor resources. We are committed to our employees and customers by building a strong and fun culture. To learn more about us, please visit us at www.hermanproav.com
About the Role:
This position is responsible for interacting with and responds to inquiries from commercial Audiovisual customers providing product information and managing the order placement process and supporting the ProAV channel sales team in efforts to enhance the customer experience.
What you’ll do:
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned
- Process and submit customer orders and quotes in ERP system
- Interact and consult with customers on orders and service requests
- Confirm inventory in stock and determine best shipping methods
- Investigate order status and provide ETA information to customers
- Establish positive relationships with customers to ensure satisfaction and retention
- Proactively establish positive working relationships with internal departments
- Demonstrate behaviors that support core values of the organization
- Participate in team meetings, training, and ongoing personal development.
- Participate in one-on- co one conversations, and feedback and recognition sessions
- Participate in a fun work environment!
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Associates or bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience in customer service or sales support role
- Experienced in ERP Inventory Software
- Experienced with AV Engineering, AV Products Sales & Services a big plus
- Experienced with Salesforce or other CRM software a plus
Required Abilities and Skills:
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Time management skills to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Expertise in analysis, critical decision making, and process improvement
- Demonstrated ability to anticipate and solve practical problems
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Competitive salary will commensurate with experience and education
- Comprehensive benefits package available: Healthcare, Dental, Life Insurance, 401(k) Retirement Program, and a Profit-Sharing Plan.
Please submit your resume
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer!