Associate Small Animal Veterinarian
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
CLINIC: Veterinary Associates of Clayton County
Veterinary Associates of Clayton County is a mixed animal practice with three locations in Northeast Iowa - Elkader, Strawberry Point, and Valley Vet Clinic in Elgin, IA. We have an immediate opening for a full-time or part-time small animal associate veterinarian to join our team. This position will be primarily based at our Elkader clinic which is a full-scale small animal hospital. Our Strawberry Point location is a small animal exclusive vaccine clinic.
We are a well-established practice and are looking for an enthusiastic, hard-working and team-oriented individual who is committed to advancing our practice and themselves. Our team consists of youthful, innovative, and energetic veterinarians with excellent support staff and friendly work environment.
We have cutting-edge equipment including Idexx In-House laboratory equipment, Digital X-Ray, Ultrasound and Eazyvet software. We provide an excellent mentorship opportunity and are dedicated to helping you grow in your career.
DVM and ability to obtain Iowa licensure.
Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Generous compensation package
- Continuing education allowance
- Personal vacation and separate time off to attend CE
- Health insurance, including paid family leave
- Supplemental insurance including Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life, Accident, and Cancer Insurance
- Company-paid liability through AVMA
- Ownership options as early as 6 months of employment
- Matching retirement plan after 90 days of employment
- Paid AVMA, IVMA and one specialty association membership dues (e.g. AABP)
- Employee discount on products and services
- Relocation package is negotiable upon request
See more about our practice area by viewing these websites!
Heritage Vet Partners and their Partner ClinicsElkader, IA
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.