Heritage Southeast Bank McDonough, GA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Executive Assistant is responsible for supporting the executive management team of the Bank as directed by performing administrative tasks that are complex, highly confidential and requires the ability to make decisions. The position is responsible for managing schedules and communications of key company employees and requires a high level of attention to detail.
- Supports members of the executive management team with administrative tasks. This includes handling expense reports, making travel arrangements, coordinating schedules, managing all aspects of company events, monitoring and responding to correspondence with individuals at all levels within the organization.
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills by establishing and maintaining relationships with vendors, clients, auditors and employees.
- Provides administrative support for The Heritage Community Foundation as needed.
- Serves as the primary contact for visitors to the Westridge Administration Building, answering incoming calls and directing visitors and vendors to the proper departments. In this capacity, will handle all incoming and outgoing mail per established procedures.
- Manages the information flow to and from the Board of Directors. This includes handling correspondence, gathering data from various departments and utilizing a variety of resources to create detailed reports that meet specifications. Also includes managing the board portal, which requires technological skills.
The work location is in a non-confined office-type setting in which he or she is free to move about at will.
In the course of performing this position the employee spends time writing, typing, interacting with computer based software, speaking, listening, lifting (up to 15 pounds), carrying, seeing (such as close, color and peripheral vision, depth perception and adjusted focus), sitting, pulling, walking, standing, squatting, kneeling and reaching.
The employee for this position may operate any or all of the following: telephone, smart phone, copy and fax machines, adding machine (calculator), scanner and image systems, scanning equipment, computer terminal, laptop computer, printers, or other equipment as directed.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
These specifications are general guidelines based on the minimum experience normally considered essential to the satisfactory performance of this position. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required to perform the position in a satisfactory manner. Individual abilities may result in some deviation from these guidelines.
- Associate degree (AA) or equivalent from a college or technical trade school or five years related experience and/or training. Work related experience should consist of a background in financial institution operations, lending and/or financial reporting. Educational experience, through in-house training sessions, formal school or technical industry related curriculum, should be business or financial industry related.
- Basic knowledge of Bank financial accounting, operations and retail functions and services; related state and federal laws and regulations, and other Bank operational policies and procedures.
- Intermediate skills in computer terminal and personal computer operation; host computer system; word processing, spreadsheet, and specialty software programs.
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and Teams. Should be able to create and build Excel reports.
- Effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to apply common sense to carry out instructions and instruct others, train personnel, read, analyze and interpret documents and professional journals, understand procedures, write reports, correspondence and procedures, speak clearly to customers and employees.
- Ability to deal with routine problems involving multiple facets, variables and situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Strong organizational skills, time management skills, analytical and problem-solving abilities fare required.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision while performing duties.
Heritage Southeast Bank
BusinessView all jobs at Heritage Southeast Bank