Heritage Senior Living is looking to add a Housekeeper to our team at our senior living community!
As one of the country’s industry leaders, we provide exceptional senior care and services throughout Wisconsin. Heritage Senior Living’s goals are to enhance residents’ quality of life and to continue its growth and success. Our plan is to open one to two new senior communities per year and develop centers of excellence that provide comfort, care, quality, and specialized dementia services.
The housekeeper is responsible for maintaining a clean working and living environment for all residents, families, and staff and ensuring all areas are safe.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with cleaning of resident equipment, such as wheelchairs
- Maintain cleanliness of the entire community/campus, including bathrooms, resident living and dining areas, and common areas such as offices
- Clean, mop, wash, and vacuum floors, wash windows, dust and vacuum furniture and fixtures as needed
- Empty trash throughout the community
- Complete resident laundry
- Light laundry including cleaning rags, mops and any other housekeeping-related supplies as needed
- Maintain proper safety and infection control procedures
- Assure that regular and deep cleaning schedules are followed
- Deep clean carpets and furniture as needed
- Complete documentation as directed by executive director
- Report safety concerns to executive director
- Assist with inventory of cleaning supplies and notify supervisor of needed supplies in a timely manner
- Collect and deliver resident laundry
- Document all cleaning in POC
- Train on Relias
- Inform supervisor of any change of condition
- Attend daily flash trainings as needed
- Other assigned duties as directed by the executive director
- Fill and clean the housekeeping cart
- One year of experience in housekeeping or related position preferred
- Ability to work discreetly in resident and guest areas
- Ability to speak, write and read English
- Caring and compassionate attitude with true concern for people required
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Strong customer service orientation
- Ability to work collaboratively with all coworkers
- Must submit and pass all applicable pre-employment and annual tests and meet all training and other applicable state and federal regulation
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Please submit a resume and a detailed cover letter explaining your interest in the position and working for Heritage Senior Living.