Florida's Premier Publisher of Reference and Referral Guides as well as Association Membership Directories for the Health Care Industry, Senior Citizens and Newcomers, is GROWING AGAIN!!
Privately owned and operated for the past 24 years, Heritage Publishing Inc. has experienced tremendous growth in both the number of publications we produce and the number of valued advertising clients in Jacksonville, Gainesville, Orlando, Daytona and Southeast Georgia.
We are currently expanding our Sales Team in the Northeast Florida area (Jacksonville Office) and are searching for hungry, motivated and professional advertising sales people to join our team, "Local Candidates Only will be considered"
We are looking for talented people who have the following:
- Minimum of an Associate’s degree but Bachelors preferred
- Minimum three years of B2B/outside sales experience
- Must own reliable transportation; possess a valid driver’s license and auto insurance
- Self-starter and self-motivated
- Detail and deadline-oriented
- Must be performance driven with track record of over-achieving sales quota
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, conflict resolution and organizational skills
- Able to effectively prospect and qualify leads, needs analysis skills
- Able to schedule appointments with qualified decision maker and close the deal—telephone intensive
- Ability to construct and present compelling proposals including web presentation tools
- Customer Relation Management (CRM) experienced preferred.
- Media and/or print-digital advertising experience preferred
Our sales team members receive a base salary and commissions, as well as a monthly or quarterly performance bonus. Our sales compensation package is set up to be performance-driven. If you have belief and confidence in your abilities, the potential income is there for the taking. We are very proud to provide an exemplary Comprehensive benefits package that includes health insurance; dental and vision coverage; vacation; holiday; sick leave and a 401K plan.
Visit our website at www.heritagepublishinginc.com to learn more about our publications and the audiences they reach. Qualified and interested candidates submit your resume to:
Mark Al-Amad, Publisher and President
email@example.com or fax 904-296-8522