We are seeking a Client Service Representative to join our team!
The Client Services Representative is responsible for answering direct phone-based and internet customer interaction and to resolve a wide variety of inquiries while ensuring a high level of customer service to homeowners, board members and residents of serviced communities and maximizing productivity of outgoing service requirements.
- Demonstrates a positive, professional, and client-oriented attitude about the company with homeowners, board members, vendors, coworkers and the public whether contact is by mail, telephone, e-mail or in person. Constantly strives for improvements in work processes and results to better meet client's expectations.
- Answers a high volume of incoming calls from homeowners and vendors and utilizes internal systems to initiate and complete service orders and handle customer requests
- May be requested by the Director to work in one or multiple queues/ skill sets over various customer contact channels
- Assists multiple Portfolio Managers with administrative tasks associated with properties in their portfolio.
- Duties include assistance with correspondence and coordinating direct mailings.
- Assists Community Managers with requests for repairs and maintenance in common areas, producing and sending violation notices, annual meeting notices, and other mailings as necessary.
- Assists Community Managers in issuing pool keys and/or gate access cards for certain properties.
- Continually maintains working knowledge of all company systems, services and programs. Keeps abreast of new technologies, systems and procedures related to property management. Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Minimum 3 years Administrative Assistant experience preferred.
- Positive, innovative approach to problem solving. Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner. Gathers and analyzes information skillfully and maintains confidentiality.
- Possesses a working knowledge of MS Office products including Word and Excel. Must be able to generate appropriate business letters.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills. Ability to understand and carry out industry specific written and oral direction. Presents ideas in a clear, concise, understandable, and organized manner.
- Ability to relate well with others even while working at a distance without the benefit of personal contact. Ability to work in an organized, efficient manner with a high level of accuracy, attention to detail, and follow-through.
- Ability to exercise judgment and discretion. Must be professional at setting priorities and coping with competing demands.
- Excellent time-management and general organization skills.
- Neat, professional appearance.