Entry Level Customer Service Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We're looking for outgoing and positive candidates with customer service experience to join our growing team as Customer Service Representatives. You will be trained to interact with the community, answer questions, and resolve issues on behalf of the local and national organizations we represent. The ideal candidate will maintain a professional image in both our office and in our clients' environments.
- Acting as a representative for our clients and providing quality customer service
- Answering questions about our clients' programs and missions
- Ability to multitask and adapt to changing demands and shifting priorities
- Willingness to work independently and as part of a team
- Trustworthy, honest, and dependable individual
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-energy environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Polite and friendly demeanor
- Ability to problem solve and multitask
- Verbal and written communication
- Ability to collaborate within a team
- Customer service experience is a plus, but not required
Benefits of joining our team:
- Hands-on training directly from our leadership team
- Steady advancement opportunities
- Contribution in helping charitable causes
- Competitive compensation
- Travel opportunities
We believe in training from the ground level up and giving people the opportunity they deserve based on their work ethic, rather than their experience.
- Must be 18 years+
- Must be local and able to start working immediately
- This position requires travel (not remote)
BusinessView all jobs at Heritage Group
Get fresh Entry Level CSR jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.