Customer Service (FT)
- Expired: February 13, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you experienced in customer service and passionate about making a difference in the world?
Our company is seeking Customer Service Representatives to help raise awareness for local and national organizations. As a representative, you will be trained to interact with the community, answer questions, and resolve issues. The ideal candidate will maintain a professional image both in our office and in the clients' atmospheres.
Our company values growth and evolution, so there are always opportunities for new ideas and leadership development.
To qualify, you must:
- Be 18 years+
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Have an engaging personality and the ability to inspire
- Be an active listener with a willingness to adapt to new situations
- Acting as a representative on behalf of our charity clients and providing quality service
- Answering questions about our clients' programs and missions
- Contributing to the campaign's success by achieving daily goals
- Developing strong, engaging relationships that foster partnership and growth
- Taking on other duties as requested
- Comprehensive paid training and support
- Career growth opportunities
- Weekly pay
- A fun team culture
BusinessView all jobs at Heritage Group
Get fresh FT Customer Service Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.