Part Time Healthcare Device Technician
Heritage Environmental Services Sioux Falls, SD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
THIS POSITION QUALIFIES FOR A REFERRAL/RETENTION BONUS!
Manages a Product Collection Program on the client's site for the recycling program.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Ensures Health & Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times.
- Provides inspection services to clients, including collection bin inspections, data collection via mobile app, packaging of full containers for shipment and conducting other various facility inspections as required.
- Prepares weekly submission of reports via mobile app detailing activities, and works with the client to achieve program efficiencies.
- May be responsible for project billing and cost tracking operations.
- Responds as needed to provide assistance during off hours.
- Maintain inventory of supplies to conduct inspections.
- Receive and maintain credentials to provide service at the client locations.
- A valid driver's license and reliable transportation are required. Driving a personal vehicle between customer sites will be required.
- All training will be provided by Heritage Environmental.
- This position is on a Part-Time basis. Approximate need is 8 hours per week at various facilities based on client needs.
Heritage believes that each employee makes a significant contribution to our success. That contribution should not be limited by the assigned responsibilities. Therefore, this position description is designed to outline primary duties, qualifications, and job scope, but not limit the incumbent nor the company to just the work identified. It is our expectation that each employee will offer his/her services wherever and whenever necessary to ensure the success of our endeavors.
Education: High School Diploma or its equivalent required.
Experience: Some work experience is required, preferably in a Customer Service setting.
Requirement: Must have valid drivers license and reliable transportation. Ability to pass Motor Vehicle Record search to company standards.
Knowledge and Abilities: This is a safety sensitive position. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is an essential function. Excellent interpersonal skills necessary to effectively communicate with internal and external contacts. A high degree of time management and attention to detail are required. Ability to pass Motor Vehicle Record search to company standards. Regular and predictable attendance is an essential function of this job.
Vaccines/Testing Disclaimer: The various healthcare organizations that Heritage services differ in their requirements for site access. Requirements for site access will include proof of certain immunizations and health screenings. These may include, but are not limited to, a flu vaccination, COVID vaccination, and TB Testing. Failure to obtain the required immunizations and health screenings may result in denial of access. Site access is a requirement of the job.
Physical Requirements: While the position is not overly physically demanding, extensive walking, standing, stooping, and lifting packages up to fifty (50) lbs. may be required. Technicians may also be required to push carts loaded with collection containers during service activities.
A post offer drug screen will be required.
EEO including disability/veteran