Field Technician - Riverside, CA
- Field Services-UTC Riverside, CA
- Riverside, CA, USA
This position is through a temporary agency. If interested, please contact:
Cell # ( 323 ) 770-1067
8039 Painter Ave
Whittier, Ca 90602
Provide field work on site-specific jobs to meet the goals of the project in a safe and conscientious manner providing value and customer satisfaction to internal and external customers.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Ensures Health & Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times.
- Prepares necessary supplies, tools and other equipment for transport to worksite.
- Cleans and scrapes the inside of and assists with removal of underground chemical storage tanks; prepares waste for proper disposal.
- Provides labor for demolition of contaminated buildings and land sites; operates excavation and filter press operation equipment.
- Operates small hand tools and provides other construction type labor in projects.
- Decontaminates company equipment and tools.
- May load, unload and sample drums; Respond to emergency spills.
- Travel up to 50% of the time.
Education : High School Diploma or its equivalent required.
Requirement: Must have a valid driver's license. Ability to pass Motor Vehicle Record search to company standards.
Knowledge and Abilities: This is a safety sensitive position. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is an essential function.
Ability to understand RCRA compliance standards and OSHA safety regulations. Ability to work closely with other. Must have a valid driver's license. Ability to pass Motor Vehicle Record search to company stanards. Travel up to 50% of the time. Regular and predictable attendance is an essential function of this job.
A post offer drug screen will be required.
Heritage Environmental Services, LLC https://heritageenviro.applicantpool.com
- About Us at http://www.heritage-enviro.com/
- Share This Page