Branch Sales Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
Heritage-Crystal Clean (HCC) is a publicly traded company that continues to be a leader in the environmental services industry. We are seeking highly motivated individuals with a strong work ethic to join our rapidly growing company. HCC offers competitive compensation, excellent benefits, and opportunities for advancement. We are willing to provide complete training for this opportunity!
The Branch Sales Manager (BSM) will be responsible for applying sales strategies in an effort to grow HCC's business at new and existing customer sites with an emphasis on the manufacturing sector. The BSM will work to sell HCC's parts washer and environmental services to facilities that include small to medium size industrial and automotive repair businesses. Continuous growth of branch sales will be key to this position. The BSM will be provided with a car allowance and is expected to drive their personal vehicle as part of this role.
- Responsible for engaging in and promoting safe work behaviors in a manner that is consistent with all HCC safety guidelines
- Responsible for customer service and new business development in a certain geographic area as assigned by the Company
- Pursues additional services with existing accounts
- Assesses potential customer needs, presents HCC products and services to customers, and develops new customers
- Performs managerial duties in lieu of Branch Manager on an interim basis as needed
- Perform field tests and proper sampling of various waste streams at customer sites
- Develops sales leads for Data-Marketing
- Assist HCC field sales representatives in sales activities in relation to new customer accounts
- Complete all required paperwork accurately and neatly
- Maintains compliance with all applicable Department of Transportation (DOT) requirements
- Achieve sales quotas for total revenue and new customer development
- Adhere to all corporate policies and standards including but not limited to environmental, health, & safety (EHS), human resources, facility, equipment, operations and maintenance.
- Performs other related duties as assigned
Core Competencies and Specific Skills
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Ability to interact with customers, sales branch employees, and other corporate departments
- Ability to operate equipment such as electronic mobile devices, computers, office equipment, etc.
- Ability to operate equipment such as hoses, pumps, all truck equipment, etc.
- Ability to increase sales and foster growth of all lines of business
- Sales experience required (HCC sales preferred)
- Industrial sales experience preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, & Access)
Education, Certificates, Licenses, or Designations:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Ability to obtain Class B Commercial Driver's License (CDL) and Med Card with HAZMAT and Airbrake Endorsements preferred
- Ability to obtain TWIC/rapid gate/port pass preferred
- Motor vehicle record (MVR) that meets or exceeds HCC's published standards including, but not limited to the following;
- Seat belt and cell phone violations
- Excessive speeding
- DUI, suspension and/or multiple vehicle collisions.
All applicants must pass the pre-employment physical including drug & alcohol screening
HCC expressly values diversity, equity, and inclusion, and encourages the applications of individuals from diverse backgrounds, so that HCC reflects the communities and customers that we serve.
Heritage Crystal Clean LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strongly encourage women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans to apply.
Heritage-Crystal Clean, LLC
AddressPennsauken Township, NJ
BusinessView all jobs at Heritage-Crystal Clean, LLC