- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Heritage-Crystal Clean (HCC) is a publicly traded company that continues to be a leader in the environmental services industry. We are seeking highly motivated individuals with a strong work ethic to join our rapidly growing company. HCC offers competitive compensation, excellent benefits, and opportunities for advancement. We are willing to provide complete training for this opportunity!
This position has dual responsibilities in assisting the Shipping & Receiving Manager in creating and maintaining accurate Refinery activity records and provide the Re-Refinery Management staff support in administrative functions as directed by the Re-Refinery Manager.
Essential Duties – Shipping & Receiving:
- Responsible for working safely in all job aspects and functions.
- Promotes and fosters safety and efficiency in all refinery employees and activity.
- Print, review, enter, file, and archive receiving, transfer, shipping, and guard tank release reports.
- Assign orders to inbound railcars.
- Print, review, track, and report the completion of rail inspections.
- Reconcile reports received against the daily activity log.
- Track and control outstanding shipping reports.
- Calculate time for temporary employees.
- Confirm branch and Oil Hub Used Oil receipts.
- Maintain the refinery incident investigation binder.
- Maintain an inventory of and reorder the various documents used to record facility activity.
- Maintain the BAR.
- Process returned HWM and maintain a HWM file.
Essential Duties – Re-Refinery Management Staff:
- Greet and escort visitors, contractors, etc… through the main administrative building.
- Organize and schedule site visits/ audits/ offsite meeting and staff meetings and prepare and maintain the Conference Room and Training Room for such meetings.
- Coordinate and be the site contact person for IT issues.
- Maintain office supplies for the administrative offices.
- Notify security guard of any planned visitors.
- Code and organize invoices.
- Work in conjunction for corporate HR Recruiter to setup interviews, administer aptitude tests and review applications for potential new hires.
- Track interview process.
- Complete new hire paperwork.
- Compile environmental data into a spreadsheet.
- Compile and enter OSHA hours into a database.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Intermediate proficiency across the Microsoft Office Suite of products.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- The ability to navigate to the various locations in the facility where paperwork is kept to look for outstanding documents as well as to greet visits and guests.
- 5+ years related experience
Education, Certificates, Licenses, Designations or Memberships
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Personal Protective Equipment
- Steel toe boots, Safety Glasses, Hard Hat
Must be willing to undergo a background check in accordance with local laws and regulations.
All applicants must pass the pre-employment physical including drug & alcohol screening
HCC expressly values diversity, equity, and inclusion, and encourages the applications of individuals from diverse backgrounds, so that HCC reflects the communities and customers that we serve.
Heritage Crystal Clean LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strongly encourage women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans to apply.
Heritage-Crystal Clean, LLC
BusinessView all jobs at Heritage-Crystal Clean, LLC