- Posted: over a month ago
AET Environmental is a Heritage-Crystal Clean (HCC) company that continues to be a leader in the environmental services industry. We are seeking highly motivated individuals with a strong work ethic to join our rapidly growing company. AET offers competitive compensation, excellent benefits, and opportunities for advancement!
The Account Manager (AM) will be responsible for applying sales strategies in an effort to grow AET's business at new and existing customer sites with an emphasis on the manufacturing sector. The Account Manager will work to sell AET's Environmental services to facilities that include small, medium, and large quantity generators of hazardous and non-hazardous wastes. Continuous growth of location sales will be key to this position. The Account Manager will be provided with a company car and is expected to abide by all safety protocols.
- Responsible for engaging in and promoting safe work behaviors in a manner that is consistent with all AET safety guidelines
- Responsible for customer service and new business development in a certain geographic area as assigned by the Company
- Pursues additional services with existing accounts
- Assesses potential customer needs, presents AET products and services to customers, and develops new customers
- Performs managerial duties in lieu of Operations Manager on an interim basis as needed
- Perform field tests and proper sampling of various waste streams at customer sites
- Develops sales leads for Data-Marketing
- Assist HCC field sales representatives in sales activities in relation to new customer accounts
- Complete all required paperwork accurately and neatly
- Maintains compliance with all applicable Department of Transportation (DOT) requirements
- Achieve sales quotas for total revenue and new customer development
- Adhere to all corporate policies and standards including but not limited to environmental, health, & safety (EHS), human resources, facility, equipment, operations and maintenance.
- Performs other related duties as assigned
Position Qualification Requirements:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily, the following requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Core Competencies and Specific Skills
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Ability to interact with customers, office employees, and other corporate departments
- Ability to operate equipment such as electronic mobile devices, computers, office equipment, etc.
- Ability to operate equipment such as drum dolly, pallet jacks, all truck equipment, etc.
- Ability to increase sales and foster growth of all lines of business
- Sales experience required
- Environmental sales experience preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, & Access)
Education, Certificates, Licenses, or Designations:
- BS in physical Science preferred (10 years Experience equivalent)
- Motor vehicle record (MVR) that meets or exceeds HCC's published standards including, but not limited to the following;
- Seat belt and cell phone violations
- Excessive speeding
- DUI, suspension and/or multiple vehicle collisions
Personal Protective Equipment*:
- Ability to wear personal protective equipment, which may include a respirator, steel toe boots, gloves, uniform, safety glasses, reflective vest, and hard hats
- Frequent lifting of materials that typically weigh 54-80lbs
- Frequent pushing/pulling of 16-55 gallon drums or larger containers of waste/product using HCC-approved equipment for safe material handling, drum weight may exceed 400lbs
- Frequent lifting of hoses weighing up to 55lbs.
- Frequent climbing of ladders to access approved waste streams
- Occasionally pulling/dragging of hoses weighing up to 55lbs each
- Frequent lifting of grates, manhole covers, and other plates to access approved waste streams
- All applicants must pass the pre-employment physical including drug & alcohol screening
While performing essential duties of this position an individual regularly works in a variety of environments, and is required to see, talk, hear, reach, stand, walk, drive frequently, and comfortably use electronic devices and other office equipment. Essential duties require bending, squatting, climbing, lifting and twisting frequently. Noise level in the workplace can vary based upon the work environment. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential duties.
Heritage Crystal Clean Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strongly encourage women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans to apply
Heritage-Crystal Clean, LLC
AddressSalt Lake City, UT
BusinessView all jobs at Heritage-Crystal Clean, LLC
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?