Heritage Communities offers senior living with services, assisted living, memory care and independent living. If you have a passion and desire to enrich the lives of others, consider joining Heritage Communities and provide compassionate and high quality care and services.
Heritage Ridge e is looking for a full-time Director of Healthcare Registered Nurse RN in their Assisted Living and Memory Care community the Bellevue , Nebraska.
Responsibilities can include monitoring, evaluating, providing and supporting comprehensive nursing care to residents. This person will also monitor the performance of the Heritage CareStaff team and ensure the care and safety of residents.
- RN Nebraska State License in good standing.
- Prefer assisted living / senior care management experience.
- Staff management and supervisory experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic computer skills with experience or ability to learn electronic health record systems
- Sensitivity to resident needs and the ability to build positive relationships with them and their families in the transition between settings
- Utilizes the nursing process in planning individualized resident care though an interdisciplinary team approach. Assures care provided complies with plan of care standards through observation and evaluation.
- Completes the admission, transfer and discharge process
- Ability to live Heritage Communities Core Values
- Enhancing the lives of older adults through a culture of care, respect and service.
- Possess, maintain, and use practical RN knowledge base regarding issues and regulations affecting the residents.
- Build and maintain a positive relationship with each resident in the community.
- Proper assignment of duties to LPN, Medication and Nursing Aides per state regulations.
- Hires, trains, supervises, motivates and evaluates associates to ensure the provision of high-quality services are provided to residents.
- Evaluates before admission and on an on-going basis the physical, mental, psychological and spiritual needs of each resident, updating the resident service agreement when appropriate.
Heritage Communities has "FUN" as one of our core values, and that's exactly what we have while enriching the lives of others! We are looking for loyal, dedicated, experienced people who take pride in providing quality care to residents who call this great place home. We are a "Residents First" focused Community, a stable working environment that feels like family. To learn more about our company, visit www.heritage-communities.com.If you fit the qualifications, please apply now. We look forward to hearing from you! EOE