7134 Jonesboro Road, Morrow, GA 30260
Automotive GM Certified Technician
Generous Pay Plan!
Only Experienced Certified Technicians should apply!
Walk-in Applicants are also Welcome!
Heritage Cadillac Mitsubishi is seeking experienced, GM Certified Service Technicians for our busy Service Department. We know you've worked hard to achieve your level of expertise as a Certified Service Technician, and our generous and aggressive compensation plan will reward you for your hard work! We value our employees and invest in their success.
Heritage Cadillac was founded in 1991 and is based upon the core principles of customer service, quality vehicles, honesty, integrity, and community service. We have attained Cadillac's highest honor of Master Dealer numerous times and consistently rank among the top dealers in customer satisfaction.
Heritage Cadillac has consistently given back to the community from the beginning and still is today even more than ever! We are family owned and operated and dedicated to helping make our community a better place.
- Competitive pay plan!
- Full-time position
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid vacation
- PTO & Sick Days
- Great working environment
- State-of-the-art service facility
- Great opportunity for a successful career
Responsibilities - GM Service Tech:
- Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
- Performing work with efficiency and accordance with OEM policy
- Quality Control
- 100% Fixed Right First Time
- Test drive vehicle
- Effective communication with Service Advisor
- All warranty work by manufacturer
- Maintains an increasingly broad knowledge of how vehicles' complex components work and interact
- Performs routine service inspections and tests and lubricates engines and other major components
- Repairs vehicles that run on gasoline, electricity, or alternative fuels
- Adapts to rapidly changing technologies in the automotive industry
Requirements - GM Service Tech:
- GM factory training & brand certified by manufacturer - MUST HAVE (need this or can’t do warranty work)
- Previous GM Automotive Technician Experience
- Valid driver's license
- Good driving record
- Resume must be uploaded, and online assessment completed for immediate consideration.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and be a current resident.
- Must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.