LINEAR ACCELERATOR Field Service Engineer
The Field Service Engineer inspects, troubleshoots repairs, calibrates, and verifies the performance of complex and intricate Elekta medical linear accelerators. Must have hands on knowledge of Elekta and will be trained on Varian Linear Accelerator equipment.
• Knowledge of and experience with electronic and electro-mechanical engineering, testing equipment used for verification, checkout and calibration of electronic equipment.
• Knowledge of and technical experience with micro-computers/PC based systems.
• Fundamental knowledge of networks and networking techniques.
• Customer focused attitude. Articulate and skilled in interpersonal communication.
• Basic computer usage and debugging skills.
• Familiar with business tools such as: E-mail, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Frequently required to lift, carry, or otherwise move up to 50 lbs while working with medical equipment.
• Valid Drivers' License required
BS Degree in related field