Sales, Customer Service experience is required!
The Leasing Specialist reports directly to the Property Manager. The Leasing Specialist is one of the Hercules on site representative when the Property Manager is not present, therefore the Leasing Specialist should possess professional qualities.
Responsibilities of a Leasing Specialist Include:
- Assisting the Property Manager in rentals to insure maximum occupancy levels at established rates.
- Assisting the Property Manager in collecting rents and depositing procedures.
- Assisting the Property Manager in all phases of paperwork and reporting procedures as assigned.
- Reporting any resident complaints, unusual occurrences or incidents to the Property Manager.
- Being thoroughly familiar with the local area and the community and what it has to offer prospective residents.
- Working within established budget limitations.
- Assisting the Property Manager to ensure compliance with financing programs such as Tax Credit, Bond compliance, HUD, etc.
- Abide by company policy regarding fair housing.
- Other duties as assigned from time to time.
Requirements for a Leasing Specialist:
- The Leasing Specialist position requires extensive mobility, such as: frequent inspections, resident leasing activities, climbing stairs, inspecting breezeways, etc.
- Other physical requirements such as lifting (up to 50 pounds) bending, reaching, etc. may be required in performing your duties as the Leasing Specialist.
- Professional demeanor, able to communicate with all levels, and organized.
- Great communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment.
- Ability to work with limited supervision.
- Ability to travel between two locations.
- Drug Test
- Candidate Background Check
Check out our site www.herculesliving.com!
*Hercules Real Estate Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Hercules Real Estate Services emphasizes excellence, service, and a resident-first approach as bedrock values that influence every company interaction, no matter how large or small. While this may not always be the easiest way to do business, it's the approach that results in long-term success.