This vital role is responsible for the upkeep and proper appearance of the community. You will conduct apartment turns and on-call maintenance that involve carpentry, drywall, painting, plumbing and electrical skills. As this position works with appliances and heating units, an EPA Type II Certification or above is required!
RESPONSIBILITIES OF A SERVICE TECHNICIAN:
- Maintain the exterior appearance of the building, hallways, laundry rooms, clubhouse and grounds to be pleasing to the eye of prospective and present residents.
- Prepare vacancies for occupancy on a schedule coordinated by the Service Manager with the assistance of the Property Manager.
- Complete service request within 24 hours depending on the status of the unit.
- Maintain all community owned equipment in good working condition.
- Communicate with Service Manager and Office staff as needed to complete all maintenance requests.
- Provide exceptional customer service to residents, vendors, and guests.
REQUIREMENTS OF A SERVICE TECHNICIAN:
- HVAC certification is required!
- Use various hand tools and test equipment. These items may vary in weight from a few ounces to 40 pounds.
- As part of the daily maintenance routine, you may be required to move appliances from one apartment to another apartment .
- Be involved in repairs to the building structure.
- You will be required to perform certain resident service functions or make upgrades to apartments.
- Ability to work independently.
- Knowledge of unit turnover, plumbing, electrical, and carpentry.
- Good customer service skills.
- Have a Valid Driver's License
An exceptional benefits package which includes:
- Paid holidays
- Vacation/Personal Leave
- Life insurance
- Long term disability
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- and more...
Potential for Incentives and Bonuses!
- Drug Test
- Candidate Background Check
If you are looking for a company that will invest in you, please submit your resume TODAY!
*Hercules Real Estate Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer