Herbert, Rowland & Grubic, Inc. (HRG) is an award winning , employee-owned civil engineering consulting firm with offices in Pennsylvania and West Virginia. Founded in 1962, HRG has been dedicated to providing quality, cost-effective design solutions to public and private sector clients in the municipal, water and wastewater, land development, transportation, water resources, geographic information systems (GIS), survey, environmental, construction phase, and financial services markets for over 50 years.
We are actively seeking an experienced and detail-oriented Administrative Assistant II in our Harrisburg, PA office. As an Administrative Assistant II with HRG, you will be responsible for a variety of administrative support functions for engineering projects to including but not limited to:
- Preparing and processing bid and construction documents
- Assisting with preparation of letters, proposals, general provisions, marketing packages and PowerPoint presentations
- Processing all active and dead filing
- Assisting with reports, proposals, and other documents
- Distributing incoming and interoffice mail and overnight packages
- Answering incoming telephone calls; routing to appropriate person
- H.S. Diploma or equivalent
- Associate's Degree in Business or Secretarial Science, preferred
- 2+ years' administrative experience supporting multiple managers and/or projects
- Outstanding organizational, multi-tasking and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Must be detail-orientated and possess excellent proofreading skills
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Has the legal right to work in the U.S.