Herb Chambers Cadillac of Warwick is looking for an Automotive Sales Manager. If you have the horsepower to join a fast paced environment and hit our high standards - apply today!
Applicant must be well versed in Secondary Financing and Desking!
Assist in the sales process by effectively managing sales people while maximizing volume, profit, and the customer experience.
• Collaborate with salespeople to determine the best vehicle selection to satisfy customers’ needs and wants.
• Assist customer with financing needs as necessary.
• Determines customer creditworthiness by studying customer credit application; obtaining credit reports; analyzing information; comparing customer evaluation to organization standards; searching for lenders in information system; forwarding applications to lenders; conferring with loan underwriters and loan processors; obtaining stipulations when required; approves or rejects loan.
• Responsible for ensuring deals are funded in a timely fashion.
• Establishes relationships with third party vendors to benefit the dealership.
• Maintains dealership reputation by building and maintaining customer rapport; answering questions; providing information; resolving discrepancies and dissatisfactions; maintaining a satisfactory Customer Satisfaction Index; complying with federal, state, and local regulations; helping others comply.
• Maintains customer confidence and organization stability by keeping information confidential; helping others comply.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Automotive Sales Manager Skills/Qualifications:
- Minimum of 2yrs prior Dealership Management Experience
- High School Diploma, General Math Skills, Organization, Financial Software,
- Administrative Writing Skills, Integrity, Professionalism, Establishes - Partnerships/Alliances, Closing Skills, Customer Service, Selling to Customer Needs, Statistical Analysis
All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment.
Now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of our company. Apply today or refer a qualified friend.
Herb Chambers Cadillac of Warwick
1511 Bald Hill Road, Rte. 2,
Warwick, RI 02886