CDL Driver / Environmental Technician (Fredericksburg, VA)
- Posted: over a month ago
HEPACO is the premier environmental and emergency services company in the Eastern United States with coverage across 45+ regional locations. We specialize in emergency response, remediation, and industrial, marine, and waste services. HEPACO services a multitude of industries including transportation, utilities, energy, environmental consultants, industrial facilities, terminals, environmental service companies, general contractors, property owners, and the public sector through our Environmental and Remediation Services divisions.
As a CDL Driver / Environmental Technician, you’ll be a valued member of our field operations team. You’ll ensure the safe transport of equipment to job sites and perform a variety of tasks associated with industrial and environmental cleaning, hazardous waste pick-up and disposal, emergency response and remediation projects.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a team-player with a focus on safety and quality
- Enjoy working outdoors and performing non-routine work
- Possess a CDL Class A or B license; tanker and/or HAZMAT endorsements preferred (H, N or X)
- Be comfortable operating a variety of vehicles and equipment including vacuum trucks, roll-offs, box trucks, dump trucks, trailers, watercraft, excavators, etc.
- Have experience with chemical transfers and related equipment
- Have working knowledge of DOT, EPA and DEA regulations
- Be able to obtain necessary security clearances including TWIC and eRailSafe
You must be able to successfully pass HEPACO’s pre-employment background check, physical exam, and drug screening. CDL Driver / Environmental Technicians also successfully pass FMCSA Clearinghouse query and have a clean driving record.
This position regularly requires intermittent sitting, standing, walking, running, climbing, squatting, and kneeling.
Physical strength and dexterity sufficient to perform the required task. Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds or more with assistance.
Be a part of the HEPACO Difference!
- Weekly pay, competitive PTO program and company-paid holidays
- Opportunity for overtime and emergency response premium pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life & Disability insurance options
- 401k plan with company matching contributions
- Wellness benefits and LifeMart employee discount program
HEPACO is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
HEPACO participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. / HEPACO participa en E-Verify y proporcionará al gobierno federal la información de su Formulario I-9 para confirmar que usted está autorizado para trabajar en los EE.UU.
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Hepaco Inc
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?