Corporate Account Manager - Retail Environmental Services
HEPACO (www.hepaco.com) is the premier environmental and emergency services company in the Eastern United States with coverage across 40+ regional locations. We specialize in emergency response, remediation, and industrial, marine, and waste services. HEPACO services a multitude of industries including transportation, utilities, energy, environmental consultants, industrial facilities, terminals, environmental service companies, general contractors, property owners, and the public sector through our Environmental and Remediation Services divisions.
Our distinction is our strong focus on quality, safety, and customer service. Throughout our history, HEPACO personnel have led the industry with new methods and approaches. Our motivated team consistently exceeds industry standards in all aspects of our work. We offer state-of-the-art remediation technologies, equipment, and a staff dedicated to a unique standard of excellence in environmental cleanup.
If you have a background partnering with national retailers on emergency and environmental response services, we’d like to talk with you!
We’re looking to both expand existing client offerings and develop new client partnerships via the lead of an experienced sales pro (both a relationship builder and hunter) who sells the same or similar services to retailers, to include Big Box, grocery and convenience store sectors.
HEPACO’s east coast footprint and/or one of our network contracted partners will respond to any environmental incident in a retail setting nation-wide (natural disaster clean-up, power outage fall-out, hazardous material spills, etc.).
As part of HEPACO’S National Program Operations, the Corporate Account Manager reports to our Vice President of Corporate Accounts who advises on projects and business expansion opportunities for assigned corporate customer accounts.
This role will work primarily in a home office environment and require approximately 60% airport travel. To be considered for this role, candidates must be within reasonable driving distance of a major metropolitan airport.
- Meet quarterly and annual revenue objectives.
- Meet or exceed the threshold for the established minimum number of sales calls per week, maintain company and contact information, and document all sales calls, customer visits, and business opportunities in ZOHO CRM.
- Identify key national and regional Retail industry customers in Big Box, Grocery and Convenience Store sectors.
- Identify and develop relationships with customer’s key stakeholders in environmental, purchasing, and operational departments.
- Negotiate and finalize service agreements; obtain executed agreements for new corporate account business.
- Develop, maintain, and expand corporate level communication with corporate account customers.
- Provide direction and support to Territory Account Managers (TAMs) as needed.
- Participate in associated Retail and Convenience Store industry trade organizations and conferences.
- Develop national emergency response and waste management programs for target industries’ customers.
- Coordinate with business unit team to develop effective strategies for closing prospect opportunities.
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
- 4+ years of experience in a corporate or regional retail setting interacting with environmental, purchasing, or operational departments.
- 8+ years of experience in sales roles with a concentration on specialized environmental and emergency response (or similar) services.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field; or any equivalent combination of training, education, and experience that demonstrates the ability to successfully perform the duties of the position.
- Demonstrated experience in identifying new markets and business opportunities, resulting in increased revenue growth and competitive position in the industry.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Excellent planning, organization, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in MS Office Suite.
- Qualified candidate must have existing relationships with regional and national Retail or Convenience Store industry companies.
Be a part of the HEPACO Difference!
- Weekly pay, competitive PTO program and company-paid holidays
- Opportunity for overtime and emergency response premium pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life & Disability insurance options
- 401k plan with company matching contributions
- Professional Training & Education Assistance Program
- Wellness benefits and LifeMart employee discount program
HEPACO is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
HEPACO participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. / HEPACO participa en E-Verify y proporcionará al gobierno federal la información de su Formulario I-9 para confirmar que usted está autorizado para trabajar en los EE.UU.
Hepaco IncMemphis, TN
BusinessView All Hepaco Inc Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.