HLR is an architecture and planning firm that values our staff's contributions as much as it values their personal time. HLR takes a studio approach to deliver the greatest projects for our clients, and we want talented, well-balanced individuals who are collaborative, level-headed, and eager to learn as well as share their talents and knowledge with others on the team.
HLR is seeking an entry level architectural intern in the Dallas and Houston areas.
• Prepares architectural plans and 3D renderings
• Perform redline changes and revisions
• Assist in the streamlining of the architectural design process from conceptual design through overall completions of projects
• Consults manufacturers
• Evaluates and selects materials and inspects architectural features of buildings in the field
• Working with AutoCAD, SketchUp and Revit in studio environment
• Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture
• Strong leadership, communication, organizational and project management skills required
• Must have a great attitude and a teamwork spirit
• Minimum of one year office experience required
• Proficiency in AutoCad and Revit is required
• Proficiency in 3D rendering is required
• Experience in other graphic programs such as Photoshop, Illustrator, and SketchUp is preferred