Non-Alcohol Demand Planner
- Expired: September 23, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
TEXT TO APPLY: Text "Jobs" to 623-399-4600
We are seeking to hire a motivated and experienced individual to join the Non-Alcohol Brand Management team who is enthusiastic about beverages, consumer package goods, and the variety of brands and innovations within it. A Brand Analyst needs to be comfortable with data entry, highly analytical, possess excellent communication skills, and have an in-depth knowledge of the forecasting and procurement processes. This role works to develop demand forecasts based on demand patterns and business trends, order accurately as well as plan all inventory initiatives with supplier partners and Brand Managers. In addition, the analyst is highly involved in the coordination of pricing and promotional strategies.
An ideal candidate will be joined by other talented individuals who share this same passion to grow and innovate in one of the fastest-growing areas within Hensley. Come build your future with Hensley and be a part of a nationally recognized team and distributor of Anheuser Busch Brands, Craft, Wine, Spirits, and Non-Alcoholic Beverages.
For over 65 years, Hensley Beverage Company has proudly served products to the families in the state of Arizona that unite and celebrate the many occasions of our lives. Hensley has become nationally recognized as one of the largest distributors of Anheuser Busch Brands and is one of the largest beer wholesalers to have a fully diversified portfolio that includes craft beers, ciders, wines, meads, spirits, and a fully developed non-alcohol portfolio. This approach enhances Hensley's ability to distribute to the market and is what continues to propel innovation and opportunity in the company.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyzing system-generated data, building reports from that data, and broadcasting consolidated reviewed data to key stakeholders.
- Enter orders into a WMS system.
- Use Excel to manage and place orders with our supplier partners.
- This includes placing new orders in web portals or through email submission of in-house documents, communicating any discrepancies with orders, and updating existing orders when needed.
- Basic project management skills and ability to provide project updates to key team stakeholders.
- Process flow development and refinement.
- Coordinate inbound inventory across five locations to ensure adequate inventory for daily load out as well as help improve stock rotation.
- Bachelor's Degree in business or related field preferred
- Forward thinking, creative and solution-driven
- Advanced in Excel and other Microsoft Office applications
- Understands consumer insights and market trends
- Ability to analyze and communicate data clearly and effectively
- Preserve confidential information
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Ability to respond effectively to sensitive inquiries or complaints. Ability to present information to customers and organizations personnel in a clear, concise, and effective manner.
Ability to apply principles of logical thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems. Must remain cognizant of market conditions with regards to every channel of distribution, categories include schematics and their effects on sales, changing buying patterns, holidays, and special events.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Hensley Beverage Company
BusinessView all jobs at Hensley Beverage Company
Get fresh Demand Planner jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.