Brand Manager (Anheuser Busch) PHX
- Posted: over a month ago
TEXT TO APPLY: 623-399-4600
For over 65 years, Hensley Beverage Company has proudly served products to the families in the state of Arizona that unite and celebrate the many occasions of our lives. Hensley has become nationally recognized as one of the largest distributors of Anheuser Busch Brands and is one of the largest beer wholesalers to go beyond beer and work with Craft Brewers and Non-Alcoholic Beverages independently. This approach enhanced Hensley's ability to distribute to the market and is what continues to propel innovation and opportunity in the company.
We are seeking to hire a motivated and experienced individual to join the Anheuser Busch Brand Management team who is passionate about consumer package goods and the variety of brands and innovation within it. A Brand Manager works to plan and direct all aspects of product development, programs, objectives and initiatives with supplier partners. In addition, communicates plans and coordinates between different levels within the organization to implement programs strategically. This role researches a variety of categories to identify new brands, products, product enhancement and product design that are consistent to the market trends. A Brand Manager is fluent in analyzing past trends, sales, pricing and execution of multiple programs. As well, responsible for company profitability, ordering, managing inventory and adhering to the principals within contractual agreements.
An ideal candidate will be joined by other talented individuals who share this same passion to grow and innovate in one of the fastest growing areas within Hensley. Come build your future with Hensley and be a part of a nationally recognized team and distributor of Anheuser Busch Brands, Craft, Wine, Spirits and Non-Alcoholic Beverages.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Puts the customer first
- Analyze data and insights to determine industry and consumer trends regarding the product and category growth, health and opportunity
- Create and develop strategic long-term plans for the development of multiple categories and brands and that keep Hensley on the cutting edge
- Become a leader in category ranging in pricing and promotions across channels
- Collaborate with a variety of teams with relevant data to make informed decisions on product, price and program execution
- Develop and maintain effective communication that is easy to use for a variety of teams
- Coach, teach and train to enhance company knowledge and perception of AB Brands
- Manage and collaborate with brand analyst on inventory and placing orders appropriately to meet current and future demand
- Build, develop and drive strong relationships with supplier partners to improve strategy, pricing, profitability and growth
- Develop and maintain budget, sales, gross margin and profit goals for the department
- Develop and maintain a variety of marketing plans across multiple channels
- Bachelor's Degree in business or related field preferred
- Experience in category management, buying, retail sales planning and negotiating preferred
- Forward thinking, creative and solution driven
- Long-term strategic and planning skills
- Advanced in Excel and with other Microsoft Office applications
- Understands consumer insights and market trends
- Ability to analyze and communicate data clearly and effectively
- Preserve confidential information
- Complete understanding of P/L, EBITDA, general accounting principles and margins
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Ability to respond effectively to sensitive inquiries or complaints. Ability to present information to customers and organizations personnel in a clear, concise and effective manner.
Ability to apply principles of logical thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems. Must remain cognizant of market conditions with regards to every channel of distribution, categories include schematics and their effects on sales, changing buying patterns, holidays and special events.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Hensley Beverage Company
BusinessView all jobs at Hensley Beverage Company