- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Retirement
Hensley Beverage Company is a multi-generational, family-owned, local Arizona beverage wholesaler that distributes a wide portfolio of beverages, including Anheuser-Busch InBev (ABI) beers, top selling local and regional craft beers, premium non-alcohol beverages, and an extensive assortment of award-winning fine wines and spirits. We maintain a fine lineup of world-class products, and even more importantly, a strong team of world-class people.
Hensley Beverage Company is committed to the communities it serves and is known for its quiet but substantial philanthropy and volunteerism. The company support extends to hundreds of organizations in the areas of education, arts & culture, health and human services, and the promotion of diversity. Hensley Beverage Company maintains an annual event calendar with hundreds of events, supporting communities and organizations throughout Arizona.
We are looking for a part time Activation Representative for our Phoenix location to support the Activation Marketing Team with events, promotions, and other activities. Attend events. Play a role in the conception and implementation of various projects. Research and report new marketing opportunities focusing on growth areas for the company. Perform various administrative tasks as needed.
Interested in learning more about Hensley Beverage? Follow the link below:
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Participate in on and off premise activations, special events, and other marketing activities. Actively engage consumers and convince them to participate in promotions.
- Be knowledgeable of all Hensley products and be able to talk to consumers about Hensley products in an intelligent and professional manner.
- Sell products to consumers by giving them the benefits and points of difference versus Hensley competitor products.
- Set up and break down promotional events.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Computer / digitally literate; ability to operate Windows operating system. Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Shows competency with Social Media Platforms and their functionality, including but not limited to, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Tik Tok, LinkedIn and Pinterest.
- At least 21 years of age.
- Personal transportation and proof of insurance required.
- Frequently required to lift and/or move up to 30 pounds and occasionally life and/or move up to one hundred seventy-five (175) pounds.
- Primarily work in local bars and nightclubs. These range from small bars to large nightclubs.
- Special Event venues (outdoor festivals, concerts, golf tournaments, charity events etc)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plus EAP, 401K, Tuition Reimbursement
- PTO - Paid time off
- Safe Ride Home- Cab ride or UBER reimbursement
Hensley Beverage CompanyTucson, AZ
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.