Live in the East Bay? Work in the East Bay! Join a fun and friendly hotel and restaurant team at Henry’s restaurant and the Graduate Hotel in Berkeley, California. At Graduate Hotels®, we are all students. We are looking for energetic individuals who share our love of the local community and passion for storytelling. Check out our amazing brand - https://www.youtube.com/watch?
We would love to find a solution-oriented and approachable Chef De Cuisine. As the culinary leader, it makes you happy to teach and train your team on how to create the best food that our restaurant guests will love.
If you take pride in leading a motivated team in providing delicious food and spectacular dining experience for our guests, then this role is for you!
In return for your hard work, here are your rewards:
- Easy commute - free employee parking or 10-20 minute walk from Downtown Berkeley BART station
- Paid paternity/maternity leave (coming soon)
- Full benefits - for you and your family (medical, dental, vision, 401k matching and more) for eligible team members
- Secure retirement - if you put away at least 6% of your income towards your 401k retirement plan, we will match 50% of that. Woohoo, free money!
- Free food – 50-100% discount on employee meals from Henry’s restaurant for eligible team members and save money on your lunch since we offer at least 3 complimentary meals every week! (coming soon!)
- Tuition reimbursement - in the spirit of continually learning, we are thrilled to reimburse up to $500 year on tuition cost for eligible team members
- Travel perks - invite your loved ones and/or friends on an amazing trip! Stay with Graduate Hotels for FREE up to 5 nights a year plus choose from over 100 hotels throughout the US in an operated Shulte Hospitality Group Hotel up to 5 nights a year for only $25 per night (based on availability)
- Time Off - give yourself a break and relax with our paid sick and vacation programs for eligible team members…top it off with 6 1/2 paid holidays annually for eligible team members- how sweet is that?!
- Team member appreciation events: complimentary food and beverage at our celebrations plus receive recognition and prizes
Collegiate Hotel Group, a Division of Schulte Hospitality, exclusively manages the day to day operations of Graduate Hotels®. Graduate Hotels are a hand-crafted collection of hotels that reside in dynamic university-anchored towns across the country. Each hotel pays homage to the heritage of their unique towns through cultural nods to the local community. Launched in 2014, there are currently 11 open and operating hotels across the U.S. and an additional eight hotels under development slated to open by 2020. For more information on Graduate Hotels®, please visit graduatehotels.com.
EEO is The Law - click here for more information
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Henry’s restaurant is inside the Graduate Berkeley Hotel. Graduate Hotels is a hotel collection targeting university-anchored markets across the country that celebrates each town's unique local culture and history. At Graduate Hotels®, we are all students. We are looking for energetic individuals who share our love of the local community and passion for storytelling. Check out our amazing brand - https://www.youtube.com/watch? and graduatehotels.com.