Night Customer Service
Henry's Foods, Inc. Alexandria, MN
- Posted: over a month ago
- $15 Hourly
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, 401k
The Night Customer Service position generally doesn’t have much contact with the customer, but does affect the customer in many ways. If you have the willingness and ability to work through the night, are energetic with problem solving skills and and have the ability to meet deadlines while maintaining accuracy, Henry’s Foods, Inc. wants to hear from you.
- A strong degree of self-motivation to provide exceptional internal and external customer service.
- Demonstrated listening and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to meet and exceed set goals.
- Experience gathering customer information and keying it into a computer.
- 1-year customer service experience (Preferred)
- Willingness and ability to work through the night uninterrupted
- Night Shift (Required)
- US Work Authorization (Required)
- High School or Equivalent (Preferred)
- Manage evening incoming calls
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Provides answers to customers by identifying issues; researching to provide the correct answers
- Resolves concerns by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; and escalating unresolved problems.
- Maintains call documentation by entering complete and sufficient information.
- Keeps product knowledge current by reviewing updates to documentation.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Printing and distributing route paperwork
- Confirming and printing route orders
- Set up spread-sheets and reports in Excel and other programs
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Computer proficiency with accurate data entry skills
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Active listening skills with effective customer service
- Manage time and work effectively in a fast-paced, ever changing Call Center environment
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Problem solving skills
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Good work ethic
- Continuous improvement
- Sunday 3:00 pm – 11:30 pm (Includes Shift Differential)
- Monday – Thursday 5:00 pm – 1:30 am (Includes Shift Differential)
- 8 Hour Shift
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
We proudly service, Convenience Stores, Grocery Stores, Restaurants and Gas Stations in MN, WI, IA, ND & SD
Henry's Foods, Inc.Why Work Here?
Dedicated to exceeding the expectations of our customers, vendors, and team members in all that we do.
Henry’s is a fifth generation, family owned, wholesale food distributor. We proudly service, Convenience Stores, Grocery Stores, Restaurants and Gas Stations in MN, WI, IA, ND & SD
234 N. McKay AveAlexandria, MN