Product Sales Specialist - AI
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
This opportunity is remote within the United States.
PSS’s add value to our current products and services while building continuing customer relationships of worth. Heavily call intensive, this role works closely with customers to understand their organizational pain points and effectively links product features and benefits to the customer’s needs to help promote sales. Generates data reports for customers by gathering relevant data from various sources, analyzing the data and making recommendations. Effectively utilizes the CRM, pipeline and activity processes to identify, assist, manage, and drive a customer from initial contact to sales close.
What you will do
- Meet or exceed all assigned quotas and targets
- Forecast weekly, monthly and quarterly revenues for territory/role
- Call on Henry Schein ONE and non-Henry Schein ONE customers targeting specific products
- Update and maintain leads and opportunities in the CRM, including sales stage and next assigned task date
- Perform a minimum of 30-50 outbound calls per day, with the expectation of holding 10 meaningful conversations and generating at least 3 opportunities per day
- Align appropriate product with prospect and demo via screenshare
- Participate in special projects as needed and perform other duties as required
- Attend all trainings and implement product knowledge and sales strategies
- Align with sales and partner teams to support overall company revenue targets
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Customer engagement (inside sales, sales / lead development, support) experience required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Product Suite
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Driven to meet and surpass goals/targets
- Can handle high volumes
- Ability to multi-task
- Detail oriented
- Ability to prioritize daily tasks
- Excellent customer service skills
Nice to have:
- Bachelor’s Degree a plus or global equivalent
- Past sales experience (quota carrying) a plus
- Knowledge of software or SaaS a plus
- Past customer service experience preferred
- Knowledge of HS ONE software portfolio a plus
- Knowledge of CRM solutions (i.e.,Salesforce, Siebel, etc.) a plus
The posted range for this position is $42,741- $50,000 which is the expected starting base salary range for an employee who is new to the role to fully proficient in the role. Many factors go into determining employee pay within the posted range including prior experience, current skills, location/labor market, internal equity, etc. This position is eligible for a 50/50 commission target.
What you get as a Henry Schein One Employee
- A great place to work with fantastic people.
- A career in the healthcare technology industry, with the ability to grow and realize your full potential.
- Competitive compensation.
- Excellent benefits package! Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage, 401K Plan with Company Match, Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Parental Leave, Short Term Disability, Work Life Assistance Program, Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts, Education Benefits, Worldwide Scholarship Program, Volunteer Opportunities, and more.
About Henry Schein One
Henry Schein One is the global leader in dental management, analytics, communication, and marketing software. Our company’s products and services work together as one simple solution to provide users with a seamless and integrated experience.
Our company thrives because of our people. We believe in supportive, diverse, and inclusive workforce, inclusive environments, professional development opportunities, and competitive compensation packages. We value innovation, teamwork, and encourage work-life balance.
One of many reasons why Henry Schein One (HS1) leads the industry is because of our products, services and most importantly our people. In 2022 HS1 was awarded one of the top places to work for in Utah. To learn more, click here: 2022 Best Companies To Work For | Henry Schein One
Henry Schein, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability that can be reasonably accommodated without undue hardship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Unfortunately, Henry Schein One is unable to hire individuals residing in Alaska, North Dakota, Hawaii, West Virginia, Maryland, Delaware, Puerto Rico, or other US Territories at this time.
Powered by JazzHR
Henry Schein OneAmerican Fork, UT
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.