Quality Assurance Specialist III (Hybrid) - Infectious Disease
Join the HJF Team!
- Develops and implements Quality Management processes.
- Develops SOPs, Guidelines, and Training Materials across the program.
- Provides training to other IDCRP staff and active duty partners on Quality Management and Regulatory practices.
- Oversees and manages Quality Assurance staff within the IDCRP central office and at research sites.
- Develops Quality Management Plans for IDCRP protocols.
- Performs Quality Assurance and Quality Control reviews of clinical reserach data, regulatory documentation, and specimens.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned or directed by the supervisor. This may include attendance of and participation in required training for role.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong background and experience in Clinical Research operations.
- Ability to lead teams of subordinates and superiors
- Familiarity with Clinical Research Quality Assurance, Quality Control, Monitoring, and Auditing procedures.
- Some experience in direct subject contact in a Clinical Research setting.
- Excellent computer and communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Lifting: Requires lifting materials up to 10 lbs.
- Ability to stand or sit at a computer for prolonged periods.
- This position will take place primarily in an office setting.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Science, or related field.
- Minimum of 6-8 years’ experience required.
Some positions or sites may require that the incumbent be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Proof of vaccination may be required.
About Henry M. Jackson Foundation for the Advancement of Military Medicine:
HJF is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization dedicated to advancing military medicine. We serve military, medical, academic and government clients by administering, managing and supporting preeminent scientific programs that benefit members of the armed forces and civilians alike.Since its founding in 1983, HJF has served as a vital link between the military medical community and its federal and private partners. HJF's support and administrative capabilities allow military medical researchers and clinicians to maintain their scientific focus and accomplish their research goals.
Henry M. Jackson Foundation for the Advancement of Military MedicineBethesda, MD
Get fresh Quality Assurance Specialist III (Hybrid) - Infectious Disease jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.