Warehouse Lead (2nd Shift) HIRING NOW!
Henry Industries, Inc Kansas City, MO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Henry Industries Inc. is seeking a Warehouse Lead (2nd Shift) for our Kansas City, MO Warehouse!
$14.50 Per Hour plus amazing benefits!!
Voluntary Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and 401K
Available Schedules: Monday through Friday; 5:00pm to 1:30am
Henry Industries, Inc. is an industry front-runner and sets the standard for 3rd party logistics, warehousing and distribution. We combine the latest distribution, warehouse and logistic technology with professionals who understand the importance of accuracy and timeliness. We understand our clients and we understand business.
What to Expect
Ensure a quick and efficient shift change, prepare staging for 2nd shift Warehouse Sorters to complete their assigned tasks, work independently without supervision. Physical ability to read labels and sort product to its proper location. Stack freight sensibility to avoid damage to product, as well as injury to self and others. Loading and unloading vehicles, scanning customer freight to ensure accuracy, sort product in a timely manner. Enforce regulations and manage 2nd shift employees in Warehouse Manager's absence.
- Responsible for loading and unloading of vehicles
- Monitor and perform scanning processes on customer freight
- Maintain clean work environment
- The ability to be a self-starter and utilize time to reach HII deadlines and demands
- Handle physical demands of position
- Ability to be flexible with duties depending on the level of workload
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1 year warehouse experience preferred
This position does not offer sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1-B status).
We are an equal opportunity employer with a competitive wage. All offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test and criminal background check.
Henry Industries, Inc
AddressKansas City, MO
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Henry Industries, Inc