A full service restaurant chain is searching for a full-time IT Manager to join our team! Our Company includes 16 restaurant locations in Southern California and Nevada, with its corporate offices located in the Redondo Beach area. The position reports directly to the Chief Financial Officer and has the opportunity for growth.
The IT Manager position has overall responsibility and accountability for managing and providing service for all IT related solutions within Corporate and Restaurant Unit Operations to ensure timely resolutions of operational needs in an out of the field. Additionally the IT Manager is responsible for maintaining and managing all contracted IT services, hardware, software, and related relationships.
- Develop and oversee IT procedures and operations company-wide.
- Provide support at the Corporate and Store Unit level for all IT related concerns and follow through on timely resolutions.
- Manage the Aloha Point of Sale database to contain an organized accurate and efficient structure.
- Programming Point of Sale solutions, including all cost, and reporting requirements as needed.
- Negotiate all contracts for third party IT services including hardware and software needs required for IT solutions and confer or provide recommendation’s regarding all pay services.
- Maintain system security such hardware, software solutions, backup and disaster recovery.
- Perform regular security monitoring to identify intrusions.
- Perform all systems maintenance, ongoing installations and software updates.
- Maintain PCI compliance.
- Assist in strategic planning and risk analysis
- Identify information system needs
- Establish priorities for system upgrades
- Optimize ongoing network design
- Special programming projects, systems integrations or installations as required
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Previous experience in IT and related fields
- Previous experience with multi-location restaurant IT.
- Familiarity with NCR Aloha POS software preferred.
- Two (2) to four (4) years of first line supervisory or management experience from a restaurant environment are preferred.
- Ability to operate with a high degree of independence and discretion.
- Ability to travel to store units and provide their own transportation. Mileage is reimbursed.
- Good written, verbal, math and interpersonal skills
- Ability to evaluate software and hardware
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Flexible personal style to work with diverse personalities. Professional, yet personable demeanor
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of our organization to provide all persons with equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, veteran or marital status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Hennessey's Tavern Inc
Why Work Here?We are a 40+ year Restaurant and Tavern Company based in Southern California that offers competitive salary, medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, paid vacation, and a monthly dining tab. Most locations are located along the Southern coastal beach areas or in exciting Las Vegas Nevada.
Great benefits, family environment, room for growth.