HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
The Regional Business Manager (RBM) is responsible to manage customers within a sales region. The RBM will focus on developing a strategic partnership with Key Customers and strengthen Henkel's position as the customer's preferred partner by providing category solutions with Henkel brands.
This position will ideally be located in Charlotte, NC, or alternatively in Stamford, CT.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage customers within a sales region, focusing on managing a Broker Network and deliver on Key Financial objectives in net sales, profitability, market share, and trade management.
- Manage strategic partnership with key customers and develop a Business Plan that addresses the assortment, pricing, promotion, and planogram elements in area of responsibility.
- Manage all internal teams to deliver business solutions. Additionally, work in unison with sales agent to direct and manage backroom functions such as presentation development, promotional planning tracking, retail pricing, etc.
- Manage launch strategy and execution plan of all innovation (items and new brands) in LHC with effective project management. Provide direction to cross functional resources, find insights to drive strategic plan, and execute the plan with excellence.
- Deliver semi-monthly forecasting of revenue, net sales, and retail sales. Closely cooperate with local marketing and shopper marketing on how to leverage POS and market shares with the customer via loyalty and personalization.
- Lead promotional negotiations for optimal promotion planning and investments.
- Carry out "Actual vs. Plan" analysis of financial KPIs; monitor & benchmark achievement of quantitative and qualitative KPIs
- Work with internal e-commerce team to drive adoption of marketing and brand initiatives for the customer's e-commerce website.
- Bachelor degree required; advanced degree preferred
- 5 years of retail, CPG or account management experience. Prior functional experience in sales, supply chain, marketing, category management, etc preferred. Track record of profitable growth.
- Strong analytical, negotiation, and presentation skills
- General business management knowledge; financial acumen; relationship building skills; Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.