Henjes, Conner & Williams, PC is a growing, local CPA firm located in Dakota Dunes, South Dakota seeking talented individuals interested in opportunities for a challenging, rewarding career. We provide tax, accounting, and consulting services to a variety of business and individual clients. We currently have an energized staff of forty people and have earned an excellent reputation for service and quality in our community.
We are always seeking entry-level staff accountants interested in a career in public accounting to join our team. This key professional position is open immediately and offers an excellent opportunity for leadership and career advancement for the right candidate.
- High moral and ethical standards
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, masters in taxation, or law degree, CPA, or CPA candidate preferred.
- Takes ownership and pride in their work
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experience with CCH Prosystem fx or Axcess software applications a plus
- Excellent analytical, communication, organizational, and computer skills
- Ability to apply accounting principles to various business situations
- Knowledge of professional audit and accounting standards
- Passion for excellence and professional growth
- Prepare individual, business, and fiduciary income tax returns
- Participate in audits of clients in a wide variety of industries
- Prepare tax projections and planning documents
- Various projects as assigned to assist senior staff in helping our clients achieve their goal
We offer competitive compensation and benefit programs including health, life and disability insurance, 401(k) and profit-sharing plan, cafeteria plan, and paid vacation.
Job Type: Full-time
Henjes, Conner & Williams, PC