As a Customer Service Representative, you will be responsible for providing best in class customer service. Direct involvement in day-to-day operations that positively impacting sales goals. The Customer Representative is responsible for meeting customer needs in complex situations that require deviation from standard procedures. The CSR will be expected to operate in a matrix organization with all functions and business units of Aftermarket, Industrial Air, and OE.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Handling complex customer orders, coordinating with production, meeting product delivery requirements and meeting after sale service needs.
- Strong customer service and communication skills.
- Investigate, analyze and solve customer delivery, billing, technical and contract issues.
- Recognize and recommend areas that need improvement.
- Interfacing with customers to manage scorecard data
Education: Associate’s Degree required. Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing preferred
Experience: Requires at least 5 years related experience.
- Strong knowledge and experience with ERP (preferably SAP) and OTC.
- Master Data
- Order Entry
- Availability check
- Pricing – pricing procedures, pricing conditions
- Knowledge in deliveries and shipments
- Billing & understand the accounting tied to the billing documents
- Support team in business process improvements, implementing best practices and fully utilizing ERP system capabilities.
- Requires advance knowledge of MS excel, databases, and other software.
- Ability to learn and understand technical terminology.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including effective listening skills.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced goal-oriented environment. Able to handle multiple tasks, stay organized, and focused on details.
- Requires knowledge of the organization, products, and services.
- Advanced problem solving.
- Must be able to work independent with little supervision.
Our innovative power and the unique combination of a dynamic start-up culture with professional organizational structures make us the most attractive and successful partner on the market.
Hengst of N. America
Why Work Here?We are devoted to this vision together with all of our innovative power. As a family enterprise, our thoughts and actions are characterized by a responsibility to handle resources carefully and by the challenge of making engines, machines and systems cleaner and more efficient with future-oriented filtration solutions, and thus sustainably improving the environment we live in. Our innovative power and the unique combination of a dynamic start-up culture with professional organizational structures make us the most attractive and successful partner on the market.
We lead the world in filtration, making our planet a purer place.