Job Summary: Supervises, manages and provides leadership for clinical program and all clinical staff members in a residential treatment facility
- Meet with clinical supervisor on an individual basis for case review
- Ongoing chart reviews to ensure compliance with Federal/State requirements
- Direct and lead all treatment team meetings, client case conferences, grievance and appeals meeting
- Provide assistance in in-house training requirements
- Provide training, consultation and direction in client treatment.
- Attend all required management and supervision meetings
- Interview for the hiring of new clinical staff members and conduct/supervise training efforts of all new clinical staff.
- Conduct annual performance reviews and manage disciplinary processes with all clinical staff.
- Interpretation of policies and procedures to be able to provide supervision in all clinical matters to staff and patients.
- Maintain and provide supervision on all program, state and federal paperwork
- Assist the Executive Director, as needed, in the areas of all state and CARF inspections, staffing meetings, concerns and other areas as needed.
- Perform other functions related to the position as required
- Must be LCADC and have a Master’s degree in a related field with at least five years of experience in addiction services, with at least two years supervisory experience
- Certified Clinical Supervisor
- Doctoral Degree in human services, mental health, social work or medicine, with at least two years supervisory experience and at least one of the following certifications:
o Licensed Certified Alcohol & Drug Abuse Counselor
o Certified Clinical Supervisor
o American Society of Addiction Medicine board certification
o American Psychology Association, College of Proficiency in the Treatment of Alcohol & Other Psychoactive Substance Use Disorders
o American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology, Certificate in Added Qualifications in Addiction Psychiatry
Hendricks House Inc
Why Work Here?
Rewarding positions helping those recovering from Substance Use Disorders