Benefits Representative - Customer Service Experience is a Plus
The AO FL Group Orlando, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our company provides pays weekly, provides benefits, and truly cares about your career. We are hiring this week, so apply now for an immediate interview.
As a company, we deeply care about maintaining strong relationships with our clients, so we value those with great ethics, customer service skills, and who care about providing great service.
- Great weekly pay
- A fun, energetic and positive office environment
- Career growth and advancement
- Structured training and leadership program
- Full training from the ground up - No previous experience required
- Company events and trips!
Our ideal candidate is a person who is flexible, adaptable and trainable. A person that is looking for a long term career fit and wants to get their foot in the door with a company to grow is important to us.
What we are looking for in you:
- Team player mentality
- Strong customer service skills
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to work well without supervision
- Ethical and honest business practices
- Sales experience is a huge plus as well, as you will be consulting potential clients for insurance/benefits services. We will fully train on all aspects of the position.
- Eager and willing to learn
If you feel that you would be a great fit for our company and team, apply now!
We will set you up with an interview at the soonest available date.
We will email you back promptly, so please check your emails for a response.
- Forbes Top 25 Happiest Companies To Work For
- Fortune 500 Company
Our approach is what has led us to be ranked as a top workplace, top office culture, and put on the Forbes list as the 24th happiest company to work for.
We do more than just accept difference, we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our members, our services, and our community. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Our reps average yearly income is between $50k-$80k based on commission, with an average of 25k increase per year after. We highly value work ethics, and a team player mentality, as we all work together to succeed. Our longstanding parent company is Globe Life.
Skills: Customer Service, Sales, B2B Sales, B2C Sales, insurance, computer skills, follow up skills, phone sales, inside sales, in home sales, appointment setting.
The AO FL GroupWhy Work Here?
Great positions, solid company, lots of room for growth!