Group Benefits Client Support Specialist - Emerging Markets
- Posted: over a month ago
- Title: Client Support Specialist
- Department: Group Benefits
- Location: Pittsburgh, PA
- Responsibilities: support lead Consultant on account management of small employer accounts, deliver health & welfare initiatives, manage benefit programs brokered by Henderson Brothers
- Compensation: competitive salary + bonus opportunities, comprehensive benefits, sizable time-off allotment, 4% 401(k) company match
- Additional perks: Tuition reimbursement, student loan relief, flexible work schedules, paid holidays
Expect your typical day as a Client Service Specialist in our Group Benefits department to be focused on the following initiatives:
- Account management assistance: support ongoing service needs of assigned small/mid-size employer book of business, maintain proactive and heroic service to meet the needs of the client
- Plan management: co-develop and support client plans and initiatives. i.e. health and welfare planning, health management, benefits administrations systems, and voluntary programs
- Communications: develop accurate and concise materials for client resources
- Continuing education: Expand and maintain working knowledge of employer healthcare plans and regulatory compliance by attending meetings, education sessions, research, and formal continuing education programs.
We are interested in speaking with optimistic and self-motivated individuals, preferably with account management experience and searching for a dynamic career path in a professional setting.
- High School Diploma-Required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Life, Accident, and Health License preferred - must obtain, post hire, within 90 days.
- 1-3 years of employee benefits administration experience, preferably in the small business space.
- Intermediate knowledge of employee benefits plans. i.e. medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and worksite/voluntary lines of coverage.
- Clear understanding of life, accident and health insurance policies and policy management.
- Customer service experience, with client facing interaction preferred.
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office products such as Word, PowerPoint, and Excel. Exposure to Epic or Applied Solutions preferred.
Henderson Brothers is a fourth-generation, family-owned insurance brokerage firm that emphasizes doing what is right for our clients and colleagues. We value kindness, humility, teamwork, and a desire to provide truly exceptional service and solutions to our clients. It is these values that have earned our nomination as a Top Workplace in the Pittsburgh, PA area.
Henderson Brothers supports workplace diversity and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, or any other protected class.
Powered by JazzHR
Henderson Brothers Inc.
BusinessView all jobs at Henderson Brothers Inc.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?