Maintenance Working Supervisor
- Posted: over a month ago
Position Summary: The Working Supervisor is responsible for overseeing day to day functions to include managing employees, property inspections, evictions, preventive maintenance, and the interior and exterior of the buildings in the assigned area.
Reporting Relationship: Reports to the Property Manager/Regional Manager
Essential Job Functions:
- Conduct yourself in a professional manner at all times by being courteous to residents, vendors and co-workers, and treating them with respect.
- Maintain confidentiality by not disclosing any information on a resident or a resident’s account with anyone including the police or law enforcement. Only discuss information with the leaseholder.
- Perform appliance repairs, electrical, HVAC, minor carpentry, sheetrock repairs, plumbing and preventive maintenance.
- Respond to emergency work orders.
- Prepare vacant units for new residents.
- Mandatory overtime required during emergency and snow conditions.
- Assist constable/sheriff during and after evictions, and organize the daily routine of the staff.
- Coordinate preventive maintenance, apartment inspections, and exterminations.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma/GED.
- 2 years of Maintenance Service Technician experience required.
- Prior management experience preferred.
- HVAC certification.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment basic maintenance test.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
Real EstateView all jobs at Hendersen-Webb Inc
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?